[OSGeo-Discuss] How about gis education in western country?

ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Sat Mar 29 18:06:21 PDT 2008

The Brazilian Space Institute offers graduate studies, MSc and PhD on:

- Astrophysics
- Spatial Engineering and Technology
- Spatial Geophysics
- Applied Computing
- Meteorology
- Remote Sensing

http://www.inpe.br/ingles/index.php

INPE develops softwares and satellites and the Applied Computing program is focused on Software Engineer, Image Processing, Spatial Database and GIS.