[OSGeo-Discuss] on Google Code and export restrictions

Paulo Marcondes paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:07:18 PDT 2008

2008/5/26  <jo at frot.org>:

> I agree with Miguel that the [[  the point is not to set-up
> alternative sites, but to promote the use of fully accesible sites,
> with no restrictions ]] - i'm looking at http://www.berlios.de/
> for a rehouse of a googlecode project.

Jo and ALL

I've been following the GPSD development for a while, and they had
some issues with berlios hosting (IIRC: http and cvs access),
to the point that Eric Raymond (the lead developer there) was
considering moving to another host.

So, I guess you might check how stable is their service nowadays.

--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.224 = GG86jc