[OSGeo-Discuss] No news on the election?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu May 29 12:13:56 PDT 2008

A quick look at the List shows that we've got an impressive a cadre
already.  But, to misquote, I'll admit that I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like: I am sure there are many good candidates
out there still lurking, but perhaps too shy to speak up on his or her
own behalf.

If so, take heart! -- feel free to ask to be nominated, either privately
to one of the charter members (http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members) or
publically to this list.

-mpg