[OSGeo-Discuss] Language Specific Lists Summary

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue Nov 11 12:57:07 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 09:32:17PM +0100, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> luckily the Dutch are pretty English-minded, so 99,9% of the people will
> be able to ask the question in English, which would be my preferred way.
> If people really can't speak English, yeah they can come to the Dutch
> osgeo list, no problem. I would really discourage the use for the
> exception of language handicapped people.

Bart,

I'll take that into account. The intention is to translate our "Getting
Foreign Language Support" page into as many langauges as possible, so in
the Dutch translatin, we'll just mention that the Dutch mailing list
should be reserved for cases of real "lack of English", I guess :)

Thanks for the feedback,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer