[OSGeo-Discuss] Language Specific Lists Summary

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Nov 11 12:32:17 PST 2008

Hey Chris,

luckily the Dutch are pretty English-minded, so 99,9% of the people will
be able to ask the question in English, which would be my preferred way.
If people really can't speak English, yeah they can come to the Dutch
osgeo list, no problem. I would really discourage the use for the
exception of language handicapped people.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden