[OSGeo-Discuss] Conference Photos

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri Oct 10 03:43:53 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 06:09:20AM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> I finally finished uploading all the photos I took at/around the FOSS4G
> conference.
>
>   http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/sets/72157607549536663/

An additional point: All of these photos are CC-By, which means that
they can be reused according to the Creative Commons Attribution
license. "Photo courtesy Christopher Schmidt" or something similar
meets the requirements of the attribution requirement as far as I'm
concerned. I'd also love to see where/how people are using the photos,
so dropping me a line is (though not legally required) totally awesome.

Also, if there is a picture of you that you don't like included in this
set, or you don't want your name/a tag associated with your pictures,
please let me know. I've tried to be respectful of people's wishes in
this regard, but I realize that not everyone has the same expectation of
privacy (or lack thereof) that I do.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt