[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Willing to host OpenJUMP Wiki Content?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Oct 20 09:54:38 PDT 2008

Frank,

We currently use SourceForge services for things like our bug tracker. I
was speaking about a mediawiki instance. SourceForge offers those
services as well, but I think the user interface is not as friendly as
the OSGeo wiki.

Thank you for outlining the steps necessary to obtain a wiki for
OpenJUMP hosted by the OSGeo. I will take this information back to the
community so that we can make a decision.

Landon