[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoFOSS LiveDVD - test it before we burn it

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 21:59:20 PDT 2008

Whoops.  The mapserver.bash script is one I put together to load some
configuration settings into Stefans development image.  It should have
been deleted before making the image.  No major harm in it, but it will
delete the Mapserver icon from your desktop :)

Did you find the 'experience' was adequate with only 512 RAM?

--
Mark