[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: ISPRS Technical Commission VIII 2010 Count Down News Letter No.1

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Dec 4 16:31:28 PST 2009

Hi All,

The ISPRS meeting will be held in Kyoto City which
is not far from Osaka City (which has a sizable
OSGeo/FOSS4G community).

If any of the OSGeo folks on this ML are planning
to be at ISPRS, we could do an OSGeo event as a
part pf ISPRS or pre/post ISPRS at my university
in Osaka.

Best regards

Venka

P.S. more info about ISPRS is below.