[OSGeo-Discuss] Question about FOSS4G Business Models

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Wed Dec 16 02:32:26 PST 2009

Dear Daniele,
No need to be sorry. The hasty was with the " (-; "  (-:

Anyway - please consider reformulating the sentence. I will suggest contacting someone from gvSIG (http://www.gvsig.org/web/) and ask for help - I am sure gvSIG wil be happy to cooperate.

I am looking forward to the final document. (-:
Cheers:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731