[OSGeo-Discuss] Question about FOSS4G Business Models

Luis W. Sevilla cresques at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:36:07 PST 2009

Hi
As I have some perspective about gvSIG (I was directly involved last 6
years), I may suggest you to contact directly with people in charge of
the project both in main founder and two main contractors:
CIT (Generalitat Valenciana): Martín García or Gabriel Carrión
IVER: Pepe Vidal or Alvaro Anguix
Prodevelop: Miguel Montesinos.
This may be the best path for starting, as far as I know.

Greetings
Luis

P.S. If you need some of the email addresses, please write to me by
private email.