[OSGeo-Discuss] meruvian program

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Feb 5 20:18:33 PST 2009

hi there
i just create a slide, still mixed indonesia and english, will create the
english soon
but you can see what am i doing here

http://www.slideshare.net/flatburger/leadership-20-982609

i am also create new program here, leadership

this is the slide

http://www.slideshare.net/flatburger/leadership-20

right now, because of arnulf training and material of mapguide, i will put a
program of GIS shortly in our program.

meruvian is non profit organization based in Indonesia, we have 8 offices
all over java island and bali island.

we work closely with goverment such as ministery of research, ministery of
education and ministery of infocom, and industry, also with gudang garam the
biggest cigarete company in indonesia, makin group the plantation company,
mitra 2000 a spare part manufacturing, and a lot of education school

i am glad if we can have more firm relationship with all of you in the
future

NB: we also exchange open education content with blender,

Frans Thamura
Meruvian
One Stop Java and Enterprise OSS Provider

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

Training JENI, Medallion (Alfresco, Liferay dan Compiere).. buruan...

Promo: Beli Zmanda Backup di Meruvian, 10% discount dari pricelist.. Buruan
sekarang!!!