[OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo4w stack building notes: maybe a dedicated wiki?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 26 09:13:35 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> To some extent this will depend on those who are doing the builds now
> to describe details - in this case Jurgen.

We are looking forward to this. Also for the aspect of
a potential maintenance transition to someone else (since
Juergen seeks another maintainer).
We need to enable more people to make builds, please
document the instructions in OSGeo4W-trac. Then it
will be much easier to find a new maintainer.

Congratulations for the hard work so far.

Thanks for this,
Markus

("selling" OSGeo4W currently at the Italian GRASS/GFOSS meeting
  http://gfoss2009.crs4.it/
)