[OSGeo-Discuss] case studies on FOSS Geo for local governance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 05:01:13 PDT 2009

I am not sure if you noticed the case studies on the osgeo wiki?
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies

Some of these examples should be applicable to your needs. The other
fun thing about open source if asking you to contribute.

If some of these useful links from this conversation are not mentioned
on that page can you kindly update the wiki page? It is very helpful
for the next person with the same question.

In particular the links to government open source policies on that
page may be of interest.
Jody Garnett