[OSGeo-Discuss] case studies on FOSS Geo for local governance

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Mar 25 08:01:45 PDT 2009

There was an open source project started a couple of years ago called
GeoMOOSE.  It is a javascript framework/toolkit for MapServer.  A lot of
the goals of the project were focused around local government.  A lot of
the examples in the gallery are local government organizations using it
in production.
http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_weblinks&catid=19&Ite
mid=27

Hope this helps,