[OSGeo-Discuss] distributing "read-only" vector files?

Woolard, Zachary S. zwoolard at moorecountync.gov
Tue Nov 3 05:18:03 PST 2009

Some sort of release or disclaimer might be a route that you want to
take.  Basically something that states the purpose of the dataset, and
that you make no warranty as to the correctness, that resale is
prohibited, etc.  Get it in writing that the parties who receive the
data understand what your stipulations of use are.

Zachary