[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Location Services

Brian Russo brian at beruna.org
Tue Nov 3 12:12:22 PST 2009

If you have big commercial customers I'd approach them. If they're
heavily invested in your software then they could see the value
potentially.

I understand what you're saying tho. Most of the organically-grown
projects are those that started as open source and don't compare well
to closed2open conversions.

Sent from my mobile device