[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo barriers to entry

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:23:33 PST 2009

Tyler,

Perhaps this 'issue' is not so big after all...

A comment that was made to me by a colleague after FOSS4G-2009 was that she
thought that it was great to see such a high percentage of attendees were
female; dramatically higher than she would have traditionally seen at a
spatial / geoscience event in Australia.

She commented further that this was a good reason to get more involved...

Bruce