[OSGeo-Discuss] Question about FOSS4G Business Models

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Nov 24 19:43:05 PST 2009

i am glad if the support services linked in the osgeo.org website also, to
bring "corporate" trust

and a contact, that may be we can link to bring great branding program

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing fast and
reliable.