Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Mind Map - Open Source Spatial Projects

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:47:50 PDT 2009

Tyler / Bob,

Yes, it is in Freemind v0.8.1, the current stable version.

I agree that a viewer will need to be dynamic. I expect to see updates for a
long time to come.

According to the Freemind FAQ, there is an applet that will allow the
mindmap to be presented via a Web Page [1].

I have not tried this yet.

Perhaps something hosted by OSGeo if the applet works OK?

Bruce

[1]
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Asked_Questions#Mind_maps_on_web_pages_with_FreeMind.27s_applet