[OSGeo-Discuss] A brief survey of the kind of data you use in yourdaily work

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:55:33 PDT 2009

Bob,

I am trying to understand how "scientists" view data. My survey should
have been really a bit longer, but I realize that response rate goes
down exponentially for every extra question added to a survey. Anyway,
I have had a bunch of interesting responses, so now I will analyze
them. I hope to put out a paper with the results.

Puneet.