[OSGeo-Discuss] looking for introductory material on cartography

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:52:38 PDT 2009

Thnaks Ian. That's a really interesting material, but it's out of our
course scope. I need something about basic geodesy, coordinates
systems, etc.

thank you anyway.
giovanni

ps: wouldn't it be useful to gather such introductory resources under
the Education and Curriculum pages of the OSGeo wiki [1]?

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_and_Curriculum_Committee