[OSGeo-Discuss] Webinars on OS geo for local governments, schools and nonprofits?

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Feb 8 13:56:30 PST 2010

Hi Dan,

Daniel Ames wrote:
> Webinars are a great idea but need someone to host the webinar
> software... any thoughts on how to do that? We could potentially help
> out here at ISU with the desktop sharing side of things, but the
> problem is the audio... - Dan

Good question, Dan! Webinar technology is not something I know that much
about. But I imagine it is solvable (or is that naiive?)
If my assumption is correct, let's see if we can get a list of a few
webinar topics and people willing to present them, and then if that
looks promising we can turn to this question.

Can I put you down as a possible person to keep in the loop Dan?

Cheers
Charlie