[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 18 05:58:48 PST 2010

Hi Jovi,
For a start you can take a look at the evaluation results of CASCADOSS project - you will find there also other types of FOSS4G software too.
http://www.cascadoss.eu/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=16

The evaluation is a bit out of date - valid for early 2008, but the evaluation method itself may provide the clues how to look at  and compare FOSS4G software projects.

Best regards:
RAf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731