[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Thu Feb 18 06:28:43 PST 2010

Rafal Wawer ha scritto:
> Hi Jovi,
> For a start you can take a look at the evaluation results of CASCADOSS
> project - you will find there also other types of FOSS4G software too.
> http://www.cascadoss.eu/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=16
> <http://www.cascadoss.eu/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=16>
>
> The evaluation is a bit out of date - valid for early 2008, but the
> evaluation method itself may provide the clues how to look at  and
> compare FOSS4G software projects.

I am wondering if the GeoServer report was submitted to the GeoServer
community for double checking? I've noticed a few errors in the report
(even for beginning 2008).
For example we had in-build testing since spring 2007, the project
was already more than 5 years old in 2008 and so on.

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime