[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:35:10 PST 2010

Daniel wrote:

> Or we go the other way: you tell us what you're trying to achieve and we
> tell you which one seems to be the best fit based on our experience.

Thank you very much for the interest.
1)Here is the scenario:
I work with enviromental services.
I use GRASS+QGIS on windows.
Small amount of data.
Over high resolution sat images I draw vectors for some planning, the vectors have a lot of atributes.
Those vectors have dayli updates.

2)What I want:
Make my work easily avaliable for my teanmates over the internet, so they can visualise and query the vectors for the atributes.

I look for a server that is easy to configure and that have some tools like zoom, pan and query.
And the server must show always the latest updates made in the vectors (should I put the vectors in postgis?).

Thanks again.
Pablo.