[OSGeo-Discuss] density maps

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:30:15 PST 2010

Milo, re " ...  I currently have some php code that  ..."

I'm collecting (scavenging!) PHP code taht will help me put together a
rather lightweight PHP-based tile capability, without relying on any of the
geo servers that are available.

So if yr code might help me in this, any bits, snippets, files  you might
send offline to me at shoreas at gmail.com  wd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

A. Shore
Annapolis, MD