[OSGeo-Discuss] Gov't adopting open source ?

Vasilis Vlastaras vasilis.vlastaras at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:26:28 PST 2010

It seems the new Greek government turns to open source software for
what it calls 'electronic government'.
The new government through a series of one day conferences tries to
describe its vision for a new way to provide services of public
interest and stimuli businesses based on such software.

Perhaps this link is worth of value.

http://www.e-gif.gov.gr/portal/page/portal/egif

Vasilis Vlastaras.
Geomatics Developer.