[OSGeo-Discuss] Poland OSGeo Chapter's members will co-organize a conference

Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) seven at arnulf.us
Sun Jan 17 00:21:33 PST 2010

On Sat, 2010-01-16 at 23:30 +0100, Tomasz.Kubik wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that:

> The OSGeo Poland Chapter is co-organizing a conference on the GIS
> applications of open source software.  The event will take place on
> May 13-14 in Wroclaw, in co-operation with the Institute of Geodesy
> and Geoinformation Science, Wroclaw University of Environmental and
> Life Sciences.
>
> Foreign guests, including the representatives of national mapping
> agencies of the European Union member states have been invited to
> deliver plenary talks.
>
> More info: http://www.gislab.up.wroc.pl/wogis2010/
>
> Tomasz Kubik

Tomasz,
congratulations for having set up this conference!

I have added the event to the OSGeo Wiki [1]. If you have more
information feel free to add it to the Wiki, especially dates for
submission (if still open) and any press releases that you publish.
Ideally you can add a short note or report after the conference is
over.

By adding [[Category:Events]] to the bottom of the page it automatically
appears in our events list [2], after the conference please change this
to [[Category:Past Events]].

Thank you,
Arnulf.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Source_GIS_conference,_Wroclaw