[OSGeo-Discuss] displaying complex GML in web-based enviroment ?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:27:38 EDT 2010

I expect that simple rendering of GML 3.1.1 in Openlayers would be
straight forward to implement, if not already implemented.

I was involved in the development of GML vector rendering in openlayers
and mapbuilder as part of the OGC's OWS4 testbed a few years back.
We avoided all the complexity of GML, and just rendered the raw feature
types:
(a string of coordinates) and rendered that as a point/line/polygon.

For a web interface, this will likely be sufficient for your requirements.