[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison of Mobile GIS applications

Valenty Gonzalez gvalenty at creativa-consultores.com
Wed Jun 2 06:11:26 PDT 2010

Hi Miguel,

I like very much Enebro-2.0 because it work with data base SQLite.
Enebro have too EnebroPC, a desktop interface to convert formats and migrate
data form PC to PDA and viceversa
It's only available for windows and windows mobile.

http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/repositorio/usuario/listado/fichacompleta.jsf?idProyecto=490

Regards,

Valenty