[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison of Mobile GIS applications

miblon moblin at dogodigi.net
Wed Jun 2 11:05:12 PDT 2010

I have been using navit and osm2go on moblin. There is a debian build
for osm2go which is targeted at maemo, I managed to get it up on moblin
and will try to get it running on meego.

If you are interested in me filling the blanks for these 2 apps on your
feature list, let me know.

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden