[OSGeo-Discuss] 5 Star OSGeo project maturity rating

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Mon Jun 7 18:27:22 PDT 2010

At the risk of sounding like a troll, why are we putting non-OSGeo
projects on OSGeo marketing material?  If this is in fact the purpose of
the Live-DVD, then the best way of identifying 2 or 3 of the best
packages available for users to trial is to only include 2 or 3 of the
best packages on the disk.  Presumably these could be graduated projects.

--
Mark