[OSGeo-Discuss] 5 Star OSGeo project maturity rating

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 04:12:24 PDT 2010

Dave,
So maybe we should have 1-5 stars (or osgeo logos) which is quickly
visually understood by our target audience, and that is followed by a
word or two describing each star rating.

5 logos (not used yet)
4 logos (very mature - passed osgeo incubation)
3 logos (mature - started or ready to start osgeo incubation process)
2 logos (stable - puts our stable, tested releases which are used in
production)
1 logo (beta software)

--
Cameron Shorter