[OSGeo-Discuss] Generalizing complex 3D vector polygon data

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 23 12:47:24 PDT 2010

not that I know of any 3D FOSS.

however I know of research in Hannover (GER) by Frank Thiemann - german
only webpage:
http://www.ikg.uni-hannover.de/de/forschung/projekte/3d-gebaeude-generalisierung/

and Potsdam (GER) group of Juergen Doellner:
http://www.matthias-trapp.de/
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/doellner/3dgi/index.html?L=1

so maybe look for publications of those people?
stefan