[OSGeo-Discuss] EU PSI Directive Survey - an OSGeo EU collaboration?

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Sun Nov 7 10:45:47 PST 2010

Dear all,
I would like to ask for collaboration in filling this online survey
http://ec.europa.eu/yourvoice/ipm/forms/dispatch?form=psidirective2010
by the European Commission about Public Sector Information (which
includes geodata). Rather than filling the survey as individuals, it
could be more meaningful to compile a compound survey based on input
from all European OSGeo members and chapters. This would give more
weight IMHO.

I have copied all the questions on this wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/EU_PSI_Directive_Survey and it should be
quite easy to insert answers below each one.

The deadline is 30th November, please let me know if you want to help
with this task and whether it is OK or not to send the questionnaire as
OSGeo rather than as individuals.

All the best
steko

PS I'm not subscribed to this ML, please CC me

--
Stefano Costa
http://www.iosa.it/ Open Archaeology