[OSGeo-Discuss] offline maps

carlos sousa springaleek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:34:11 PST 2010

Hello again,

Don't forget that i'm looking at this from the educational point of view.
In the general royalty department, lets not forget the open source
premises, that i'm gonna do a job for a determine customer, and the
data i'm gonna generate will be, in the ultimate instance be shown, on
a internet hooked computer, using the google/whatever api to be
viewed.
So where does the contractual impossibility of storing google's maps
weight in this case, it's really blurred for me.

Sorry for the dashing  comments

Thanks,

Carlos