[OSGeo-Discuss] Town Hall Meeting for OSGeo?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 10 15:42:43 PST 2010

Haha - only one response, I'm guessing there isn't general interest (only 1/10
of 1%) or that local chapters are filling that need well enough... and that's
great!

If anyone does want to meet up, ask questions, share encouraging stories, just
say hi, etc.  I know I'll be available following our monthly board meetings
and a couple others likely are too.

This month's meeting has been postponed a couple times, but you can keep up
with the next date from the wiki http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board#Meetings

Also if you ever want to chat you can join IRC easily anytime:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#osgeo

Or feel free to add me as a Skype contact and send me a note whenever you
want. (skype nick: spatialguru)

Stay well,
Tyler