[OSGeo-Discuss] GIS Data Template for Cities, Towns and Communities (e.g Chigago)

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Tue Oct 19 17:49:48 PDT 2010

Noli,

	Maybe I am too focused on SDI and geo-portals to see your point.  This is just a simple list of download links on an html page.  There is no search capability, no indexing, no metadata, etc.  But on the other hand it is simple and I was able to find the City of Chicago GIS Data page with a quick Google search.

Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick