[OSGeo-Discuss] Commercial support (Company profile improvement options)

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Fri Sep 3 11:07:24 PDT 2010

  All,

Replying to my own posting to make an addition.  There is still no indication on the front page about (commercial)
"Support" providers.  Should there be some link on the front page about who (can) support the OSGEO projects?  seems
like a link to the Providor page should be included at the bottom of the "OSGEO Projects" widget on the right side of
the front page.  I know I've seen this go by the list more than once as a request, so I'm replaying the idea.

bobb