[OSGeo-Discuss] PAPERS OF FOSS4G 2009

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 20 11:30:05 PDT 2010

Hi Massimiliano,
You can blame me and my summer email inbox.  Thierry had been working hard on lining up a suitable journal but had some troubles.  So he asked me, back in July!, if the OSGeo Journal may be able to publish the proceedings and I failed to get back to him about it after he gave me details of what was needed.  So he's been waiting on me :)

Like any of our volunteer run projects we can't always guarantee publication timing but aiming for the end of the year should be reasonable.

I believe this is a great use for the OSGeo Journal and the content would be incredible to see coordinated into our own publication.  My next step is to discuss this with our editorial team for the journal and ensure that I'm not the only bottleneck.

Hope this answers your question and my apologies for dropping the ball on this.  I appreciate the reminder!

Tyler