[OSGeo-Discuss] Geopaparazzi released

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 27 08:19:58 PDT 2010

Andrea, All,
this is an excellent example of how the OSGeo trademark is being
"protected" by the community. At the same time constructive discussion
on the trademark policy is helpful to evolve how we deal with these
questions. It is good to see growing interest in using the graphics.

And please by all means please feel free to use the standard OSGeo logo
to link back to OSGeo.

As a side note to the broader community: Whenever you feel that you come
close to using the trademarked version of the OSGeo logo and colors or
want to explicitly use it in a context you are unsure of, feel free to
let the marketing mailing list know so that we can discuss this up front.

Best regards,
Arnulf