[OSGeo-Discuss] Grand Rapids / West Michigan OSGEO members?

TJ Maciak maciaktj at gvsu.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:50:44 PDT 2011

Hello,

I recently attended the GIS In Action as well as the Open Source GIS Unconference at Portland State University and was very impressed by the Portland "chapter" of OSGEO.  I talked with the members there and it was suggested I try to find like-minded people in Michigan and see what can be done to either meet with an existing group, or try to form a new one if none already exists.

I am based out of Grand Rapids and was wondering if anybody on this list serv is from W. Michigan and if you could contact me.   I would even be interested in hearing from people outside of W. Michigan if they meet semi regularly to find out more information about their meetings.

Thanks,

T.J. Maciak
Senior Programmer, Community Research Institute
Johnson Center for Philanthropy
Grand Valley State University
616-331-7029
www.cridata.org

Grand Valley State University is celebrating its 50th anniversary of Shaping Lives.