[OSGeo-Discuss] Using an OSGeo membership to work at the OGC

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:27:04 PDT 2011

There were some restrictions with respect to use of the memberships; as a result I could not use them to participate in geoapi (as the organisation I worked for at the time was in position to be an ogc member; that precluded me making use of one of the osgeo memberships).

If you are working in a research capacity, or strictly as a volunteer, perhaps you could make use of one of the OSGeo memberships.

I don't think we had any restrictions on their use; but it would be nice to discuss anything interesting on the standards at osgeo.org email list.

All the best,
Jody Garnett