[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G program community voting now open!

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Wed Apr 27 16:22:29 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

Can you tell me if there is a url where I can find the selection
criteria?  Will we be able to see the results of this poll?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Moskovitz

Seismic Hazards Mapping Program

California Geological Survey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message
contains information from the State of California, California Geological
Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying