[OSGeo-Discuss] Workshops filling up...

Nitin Gadia nittyjee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:05:57 PDT 2011

Tyler - I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to choose!
I'm going to choose today, I think...

One quick question - I'm thinking the Introduction to Geospatial
Opensource would be the best for me... It appears that I can pay $150
for the full day event ... is that true?

Other than that, there are so many to choose from - Geoserver,
Geomoose, PostGIS, Mapfish, and Geomajas. The "A Complete Web Mapping
Stack" looks really good... as does "GeoNetwork for dummies, or how to
setup and use an SDI in 3 hours"...

Based on what we discussed, what would you suggest if I were to sign
up for 1 or 2 workshops?

Thanks,
Nitin