[OSGeo-Discuss] 30m SRTM worldwide?

Carsten Troelsgaard troelsgaard53c at live.dk
Sat Aug 27 00:55:18 PDT 2011

Hi Sylvain The mystery moves to why they didn't 'fix' it in the first place.I noted that part of the Amazon Basin has a low overall stack-count.The QA file that follows the geoTiff-data is populated with data (stack-numbers) in the same format (geoTiff) .. that makes it possible to predict troubled areas. I'm not sure if your GIS-tools can incoorporate and use the auxillery-data. Carsten--------------------------------------------------------
 Sylvain wrote: > Hi Carsten,