[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Live-demo] critical tomcat bug holding back release of osgeo-live - please help

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 23:23:04 PDT 2011

 Any status on this cameron? If you are going to CC discuss at lists.osgeo.org (mailto:discuss at lists.osgeo.org) it would be nice to keep communication going. When I checked in on the IRC channel it looked like the stability problems were due to some efforts to cut down on space... tomcat was a bit of a bystander.

I do encourage everyone to drop by IRC, download the ISO and confirm that their application is working (or follow a quick start to test an application you are not familiar with).

--
Jody Garnett