[OSGeo-Discuss] The amicus curiae brief in the Orange County, California public records / geo data court case

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Dec 16 19:23:20 PST 2011

I've volunteered to take point on this issue and do the homework, as a first step towards bringing to the Board for approval.

I've started a wiki page listing some reading material about the case:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OrangeCounty_Amicus

If anyone has any opinions about the issue (either pro or con!), please email me or email the list or add to the wiki.

-mpg