[OSGeo-Discuss] Creating Value from Raster Data

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:14:57 PST 2011

Just to add what Alex mentioned already, here a link for GRASS Image
classification (how to).

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Image_classification

In reference to these works,

    *  Micha Silver: Analyzing acacia tree health in the Arava with GRASS GIS
    * Perrygeo: Impervious surface deliniation with GRASS
    * Dylan Beaudette: Working with Landsat Data
    * Dylan Beaudette: Canopy Quantification via Image Classification

Noli